Saturday, April 19, 2008
11:26 PM
It seems as though every month I will post just Once.
Okay th sentence structure is wrong. D:
RAWR. Exams are drawing near.
Wait, it shldnt b near.
It should be extremely near D:
Rawr. Everyone has been mugging and mugging.
This wk has been like a Tired week D:
But of cos, I HAD FUN.
Extreme fun with th Back row and My tablemate :D
Tablemate, Without S.
HAHAA (:
So I guess, Tuesday's th only fun day out of th wk :D
Went mediacorp for th show t support Kareen and others :D
Apparently, th cab driver who drove us theres a New one.
I think he got lost when U-turning back t fetch others?
RAWR. But I had my RED BULL DOSAGEE (:
K, so I was sitting with this sec 1 girl, Vivienne&Shili (:
Then front row was Natalie Kaiwei, Brenda and Lingling :D
I was apparently talking t shili most of th time
&th two retarded pple in front of me :D
Okay, so. Th recording lasts for rnd 3hrs?
Rawr. Then uh yea, Fetched shili home :D
Got back Ss test, And Amath test.
Rawr, Ss was very sucky D:
Amath Uh. That MrQuek gave Choonling a Good on th paper.
But not me D:
When we got th same marks D:
Hes so Rawr. And then he started t say things like
Yes You are Brillant You are Execellent that kind of thing -.-
And then uh when sch end, He came into our class.
Delphine came t sit beside me, Sh said hi mr quek
Then Quek was like Why are you here.
Delphine said To Socialize with th Smart people -.-
THENNNNN, MR QUEK WAS SO IRRITATING DDD:
He said, YOU CALL HER SMART UH. SHS AN EGOIST or smth like that D:
RAAAAAAAWR. D: Ass man ):
Yeaaaaa, So my wk has been like.
Boring D:
And I ought to do some self-reflection Uh.
I think Ive became vulgar-er.
I cant wait for exams to b over I sweaaar :D
Im looking forward t Joyce's Chalet! And uhh Th not-so-sure leaders camp.
Idk why Im excited for that, I hopeeeee.
Its gna b Fun. Of cos, Not those talks D: